Hi Joanna,
One day at Columbia a boy came up to the desk and asked me for our copy of the Trumpet of the Swan. I happened to know where our copy was because I could see it on the shelf from my desk. I was multitasking so I gave him instructions on where to find the book without leaving my desk. Once the boy placed his hands on the book he said, "Woooow, do you know where every single book in the library is?" I chuckled at his amazement and told him no.
I forgot about that day, until now. In this moment I feel exactly like that little boy; I'm awestruck by your knowledge of books and so to you I say, "Woooow, do you know the title of every single book in the library?"
I feel lucky to work with you Joanna!
Anna Wiggs
Children's Services Librarian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment