skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nancy and the Library Magic
Friday, November 19, 2010
Nancy and Colleague
A frequent patron comes by the desk each visit, cheerily greeting me and whichever other librarian is on the desk with me with, "Hello, Nancy and Colleague!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(20)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(78)
►
December
(17)
▼
November
(8)
In Which We See a Census Refrigerator Frame Decora...
In Which I Find Out That Pictures of Library Craft...
In Which I Find Out What Happened to Some Stuffed ...
In Which a Patron Gives Librarians a Compliment
Nancy and Colleague
In Which I Receive a Greeting Card of Thanks
From the Halls of Wilson Pacific
Patron told me I was one of the kindest people he ...
►
October
(16)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
2009
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
About Me
Nancy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment