KEXP radio give props to library and librarians
Three times a year KEXP radio has a fundraiser and I try to do my part to help them keep going. When I donate I try to mention the library in hopes they will mention us on air. Well on Friday they did just that and more! They gave props to the library as a whole and to librarians all over. For those who are interested in hearing what they said you can listen to their archived shows at KEXP.org or here
The library mention was around 10:19am Oct 8 and lasted about 2 minutes. They archive their shows for 2 weeks so you have that much time to listen to it.
The morning show DJ is awesome and he and his son love the library a lot! They also love their morning faithful librarians too :-)
Posted at 2:10 PM by Bryan Kraai
Permalink
Comments (3)
Edit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment