Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wonderful E-Mail Received by My Wonderful Co-Worker, Huong!

October 21, 2010


Dear. Ms. Huong Nguyen



Hello, Ms. Huong Nguyen!



This is Jae-Eun, Eom who sent an e-mail and visited the Lake City library last September.



I apologize for not having gotten into contact with you more sooner.



We had a really really great time in Seattle and last week we arrived our hometown, South Korea very well.

And now we just get into our daily life again. However, still we have did not forget our awesome experiences in Seattle.

That gave us so many aspirations and new dreams for the library.

And also, we had a chance to think about Multiculturalism and the spirit of Public Library one more time. If you are not, we could not have this opportunity.

Your statement about the Public Library's responsibility was pretty impressed to us. Thank you so much, again.



We always remember that you and your excellent library, librarians.

Especially, your great warm favor for us when we just arrived in the library. It was really great time for us.

I think that we cannot forget that memory very long time. Thank you very much for everything again, Ms. Huong Nguyen.



If we can be of any assistance for you, please do not hesitate to contact to us.

I look forward to seeing you in Seattle, once again or our library in South Korea, someday :)



Please, give my best regards to many great library family in Seattle(I fallen in love with Seattle!).

I'll remember you and your library, always :)



Hoping everything will go well with you!





2010. 10. 21



Warmest regards,



Jae-Eun, Eom.

1 comment: